Skip to content
- Sell sponsorships to your HD2 channel...hourly, feature, spots...or brand the whole channel. What are you waiting for? Get busy!
- Package your digital assets by combining your HD1 main station with your new HD2 channel and position it as a "digital package." Include promos on your HD1 promoting your HD2, HD1 streaming, HD1 website, HD2 streaming, HD2 on-air, and HD2 website. That allows you to leverage your "proven" HD1 ratings from Arbitron and the concept and new audience of your HD2, which may be available now in your market with PPM.
- Brainstorm forward thinking clients. Some advertisers are known for wanting to be on the cutting edge. Explain to them what HD Radio technology is, tell them about your HD2 channel, and appeal to their desire to get in from the ground up. Offering discounts for being one of the first doesn't devalue your product.
- Assign a value to the HD2 channel, even if its small. Don't devalue your HD2 content. Just because you don't have a ranker to place in front of a client right this minute doesn't mean that valuable listeners aren't available to that advertiser.
- Give advertisers HD Radio receivers. They will be more likely to invest in something they can hear.
- Lease your additional bandwidth to a content provider and increase monthly incremental revenue.
- Add yours here. The sky’s the limit!